LES is so excited to offer many different types of technology to our students throughout the day. Below are just some of the ways we do this:
- Each classroom, including all specialists, have a Promethean Board, SMART board, or Epson Interactive Projector that is used throughout lessons during the day.
- Each grade level has 3-5 chromebooks in homeroom teacher’s classrooms for student use.
- Grades 2-4 have chromebook carts to share among the grade levels.
- Grades K-1 have Nexus 7 tablets along with chromebooks for their students.
- Kindergarten also uses Mac Book Laptops in class.
- Both computer labs are equipped with chromeboxes.
- Our office houses digital signage to show off our upcoming events and special opportunities.
- The cafetorium is home to an Epson Interactive Projector and motorized screen.
- The gymnasium has state of the art sound equipment for productions.
- Teachers have the opportunity to use coding equipment, robotic equipment, and 3-D printers for their classes.
Lakeland Elementary School prides itself on helping guide our students to utilize technology effectively in a digital world.